In this episode, we have the pleasure of hosting Dr. Lina Vargas, a highly accomplished Cardiac and Vascular Surgeon with a passion for excellence. Dr. Vargas shares her expertise and insights on a wide range of topics, including the significance of listening to your gut in the hiring process and the art of building exceptional teams. She also delves into the challenges she faced as a business owner when opening her own private practice, Lumina Vein & Aesthetics Institute in Orlando, Florida. Dr. Vargas provides valuable knowledge on treating veins using Sclero versus ND/YAG techniques and offers guidance on getting started and training in Sclerotherapy. She emphasizes the business value of treatments that don’t require an MD’s supervision and provides practical social media strategies to take some stress off of practitioners. Join us for this enlightening episode, as Dr. Lina Vargas shares her wealth of experience and insights for success.
In this episode we discuss:
- Listening to your gut in the hiring process
- Building exceptional teams
- The challenges of being a business owner
- Opening a private practice
- Treating veins using Sclero vs Nd:YAG
- Getting started and training on Sclerotherapy
- The value of treatments that don’t require an MD
- Social media strategy and tips for making it easy
Training Resources based on today’s discussion:
- Interested in building a team of amazing staff? Checkout our Superstar Staffing E-course.
- Use our Business Blueprints course to learn more about starting or growing your own practice.
- Dr. Lina Vargas loves HALO! See what her excitement is about without HALO Fractional Laser E-course.
- Emsculpt is just one of BTL’s cutting edge technologies. Learn about the treatment with MINT’s Emsculpt E-course.
Keep Up with Dr. Vargas: