Join hosts Kathy and Matt Taranto in this illuminating episode of Making a Multi Million Dollar Medspa Podcast as they explore the art of navigating seasonal fluctuations in the aesthetics industry. They’ll discuss the tools they provide their performance-based employees during slow times. From relationship building and effective follow-up communication strategies to capitalizing on events and reviewing your current clients’ charts, they’ll help to provide your team with helpful information for keeping busy in lulls.
In this episode we discuss:
• Seasonal fluctuations in business
• Performance-based compensation in slow times
• Value of relationship building
• Follow up communications
• Booking follow up consultations
• Capitalizing on events in lulls
Training Resources based on today’s discussion:
- Find staff that are committed to growing their business! Follow along with our Superstar Staffing E-course to find the right fit for your clinic!
- Give your clients more when they come into your clinic with an outstanding consultation. Learn the steps to The Perfect Consultation in our E-course.
- Ready to subscribe to MINT’s E-courses? Purchase your subscription here, or schedule a Demo to see the content for yourself.
Links for Ads:
• Virtual Event Hosting
• MINT Aesthetics