In this engaging bi-weekly series, join our clinic’s management team as we review the successful—and not so successful—initiatives and processes that fueled our clinic’s growth in the previous month. We’re here to provide you with real numbers, valuable insights, and actionable ideas that you can implement in your own practice.
In this week’s episode, we take a close look at May 2022. From effective retail product management to fruitful partnerships with local businesses for fundraisers, you’ll get an exclusive first-hand look at the inner workings of our clinic. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and inspiration for your own practice!
In this episode we discuss:
- Moving away from discounting promotions
- Eye bundle as flash sale and creating bundles at lower price points
- Balancing talking points in short appointments and leveraging front desk staff
- Managing and reviewing retail product offerings
- Offering excellence at a higher price point for services versus a cheaper price
- Using events to boost services
- Connecting with partners for fundraising and events
- Vetting equipment
- Identifying candidates for summertime laser treatments
- Promoting seasonal top-of-mind services during summer
Training Resources based on today’s discussion:
- Get insider tips on all things marketing including promotions and sales in MINT’s Marketing E-course.
- Our Business Blueprints E-course offers guidance in selecting retail products, vetting equipment and more.
- Learn all the ins and outs of planning amazing events to boost your revenue in the Events E-course where we discuss big, small, and virtual events.
- Ready to subscribe to MINT’s E-courses? Purchase your subscription here, or schedule a Demo to see the content for yourself.
Links for Ads:
• Virtual Event Hosting