- Contact and Registration.
- Upon registration, if applicable, you agree to provide current, accurate, and complete information required to register with the Service and at other points as may be required in the course of using the Service (“Registration Data”). You must have a valid email address to become a registered user of the Service. Further, you agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it current, accurate, and complete. You agree that MINT may store and use the Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining your account. MINT has the right to confirm or otherwise verify or check, in their sole discretion, the truth and accuracy of any registration information at any time. Verification of your registration information, specifically, your name, address and/or tax identification number, against a third party database may be considered to constitute a “credit check” under certain laws. MINT is not making, as part of the registration process, and will not otherwise make, any type of inquiry to any third party regarding any individual’s credit history and personal financial information without first obtaining such individual’s express authorization to do so. MINT may terminate your rights to any part of or the entire Service if any information you provide is false, incomplete or inaccurate.
- Content. The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from MINT’s licensors, training videos, courses, information, and other material contained on or provided through the Site (“Content”), are for informational purposes only. To the extent that any of the Content relates to medical treatments or conditions, the Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Purchases and Payment Procedures. The Service currently accepts payment through various form including credit cards and Sciton® points and may be updated from time to time.
- Pricing and Subscriptions. Fees are non-refundable once paid and recurring payments will be billed in accordance with the terms of the subscription you purchased. Year one is a 12-month commitment and will be renewed automatically. After the first year, the subscription converts to month to month and can be cancelled at anytime with 30 days notice or can again be paid at an annual rate and can be cancelled anytime following the annual subscription with 30 days notice. MINT reserves the right to change prices displayed at/on the Service at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information and terms about pricing are available on the Pricing page, which may be updated from time to time. While there is no limit to the number of your users who are bona employees of you/your business/clinic, your subscription or access to the Service cannot be transferred or shared with any third party or other person who it not your employee.
- Credit Cards. If you use a credit card, to prevent any unnecessary delays in processing your order, please ensure that the billing address on your order matches the information on your credit card account. If you have recently moved or are unsure whether you receive your credit card statement at your work or home address, please contact your card-issuing bank on the back of your credit card to confirm. The card security code is a unique three or four digit number printed on the front (e.g., American Express) or back (e.g., MasterCard/Visa/Discover) of your card, in addition to the account number. Most debit and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of an order, even if there is enough money in an account. When using a debit card, funds are immediately reserved in your bank account at the time you place your order. Please consult your card-issuing bank for information about your daily spending limits if you are having trouble placing your order.
- Sciton® Points. If you received eligible Sciton points following a purchase of certain merchandise from Sciton, Inc., you may redeem the points to purchase access to Content available through the Service. Please note, however, you will not get instant access to the course or other Content when using Sciton points. Your order will be subject to verification by Sciton, Inc. Once MINT confirms with Sciton that payment is approved, MINT will enable your subscription or order. Sciton, Inc. is a third party company and is not affiliated with MINT. No ownership, partnership, agency, or joint venture exists between Sciton, Inc. and MINT. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, MINT is in no way responsible or liable for any services or products provided or otherwise made available to you by Sciton, Inc., and you waive any and all Claims against MINT with respect to all such products and services. Further, Sciton, Inc. is in no way responsible or liable for any of MINT’s services or products, and you waive any and all Claims against Sciton, Inc. with respect to all of MINT’s products and services.
- Taxes. The prices do not include any taxes. You are responsible for any taxes that you are legally obligated to pay, including paying MINT any applicable value added, sales, or use taxes or like taxes that are permitted to be collected from you by MINT under applicable law.
- Actions Prohibited. You agree not to use the Service to do any of the following:
- Download, copy, or otherwise reproduce any videos or other Content provided through the Service;
- Scan, probe, or test the vulnerability of the Service or any service connected to the Service, nor breach the authentication or security measures on the Service or any network connected to the Service;
- Trace, seek to trace, reverse look-up any information on any other user of or visitor to the Service, or any other customer of MINT, including any MINT account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Service or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Service, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Service, or any other systems or networks connected to the Service or to any server of MINT, or to any of the services offered on or through the Service, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- Use any automatic device, program, methodology or algorithm, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to acquire, access, copy or monitor any portion of the Service, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service;
- Use any software, device, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any transaction being conducted on the Service, or with any other person’s use of the Service;
- Transmit or communicate any data that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit, access or communicate any data that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Transmit, access or communicate any data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit or communicate any data that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any telecommunications equipment;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including securities exchange and any regulations, requirements, procedures or policies in force from time to time relating to the Service;
- Medical Treatment. The Service does not provide medical advice. To the extent applicable, you acknowledge and agree that you and/or your duly licensed medical personnel will be solely responsible for and will have complete authority, responsibility, supervision, and control over the provision of all medical services, interpretations and decisions based on any results from the Service, and other professional health care services performed for patients, and that all diagnoses, treatments, procedures, and other professional health care services provided to your patients (collectively, “Medical Services”) will be provided and performed exclusively by or under the supervision of you and/or your duly licensed medical personnel, in their sole discretion, which must be in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Third Party Technology. Any third party technology provided, made available, linked to, or otherwise accessible through the Service (“Third Party Technology”) is provided solely as a convenience to you and not under the control of MINT. MINT does not endorse, recommend, or otherwise make any representations or warranties with respect to any Third Party Technology. MINT does not have any responsibility or liability to you for any Third Party Technology which you access, and you use it at your own risk. Further, you agree to comply with any and all terms and conditions applicable to the use of Third Party Technology and otherwise ensure that you have obtained all rights, licenses, and clearances that may be necessary to use such Third Party Technology.
- Third Party Sites. The Service may contain links to other independent third-party websites and URLs (collectively, “Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under the control of MINT, and MINT is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. MINT does not have any responsibility or liability for any information, data, communications or materials available on such third-party sites. You, therefore, access these Linked Sites at your own risk.
- Ownership and Title. All title to and the rights in the Service, including ownership rights to patents (registrations, renewals, and pending applications), copyrights, trademarks, service marks, domain names, trade dress, trade secrets, MINT’s or third party other technology, any derivatives of and all goodwill associated with the foregoing, is the exclusive property of MINT and/or third parties. All materials posted on this Site are protected by the copyright laws in the United States and in foreign countries. Trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Service are the trademarks of their respective owners. You are not granted any right or license with respect to any of the trademarks mentioned above and any use of such trademarks.
- Reverse Engineering. You agree not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Service or any aspect of the Service, except where applicable law permits it despite this limitation. Further, you agree not to alter, duplicate, modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, make copies, create derivative works from, distribute or provide others with the Service, in whole or part, or transmit or communicate the Service over a network or to any third party.
- Export Law Assurances. MINT is based in Leawood, Kansas, in the United States of America. MINT makes no claims that the Service and Content are appropriate or may be accessed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access MINT Network from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Accordingly, you may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Service except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Service is accessed. In particular, but without limitation, the Service may not be exported or re-exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries, or (2) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons’ List or Entity List. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list and that you will comply will all applicable laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Service and any THIRD PARTY TECHNOLOGY are made AVAILABLE on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of title, non-infringement, and implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, MINT, its licensors, and suppliers make no warranty, representation, or guaranty: (1) as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness, RELEVANCE, or completeness of any content; (2) AS TO any information offered or provided within or through the Service; OR (3) that the SERVICE may be relied upon for any reason, will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any defects can or will be corrected. further, You assume the entire risk or cost associated with your access to and use of the Content and materials, including but not limited to, the quality and performance of the Service. In no event shall MINT be liable for any Claim for damages of any kind, whether based in contract, extra-contractual, tort, or strict liability, relating in any way to the Service, including but not limited to (i) inability to access or use the Service, (ii) any decision made or action taken in reliance upon or utilizing the Service, (iii) any lost profits or other consequential, exemplary, incidental, indirect or special damages relating in whole or in part to the use of, or inability to use the Service, even if Sciton has been advised of the possibility of such damages; OR (iv) the procuring, compiling, interpreting, editing, writing, reporting or delivering of the Service. TO THE EXTENT THAT MINT MAY NOT DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY AS A MATTER OF appLICABLE LAW, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH LAW.
- Defined Terms. “Claim” means each and every claim, request, accusation, allegation, assertion, complaint, petition, demand, suit, action, proceeding, and cause of action of every kind and description. “Indemnitee” means MINT, its affiliates, and its and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, managers, members, agents, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns. “Loss” means each and every liability, loss, damage, and injury (including injury or damage to any property right, and injury, damage, or death to any Person), wound, wrong, hurt, harm, expense, deficiency, diminution in value, obligation, expenditure and disbursement of any kind or nature (including all fees, costs, and expenses of investigation, travel expenses, and value of time expended by personnel), settlement, fine, fee, cost, cost of court, and all expenses of litigation (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incident to any of the foregoing.
- Release. IN the event that you have a dispute with SCITON OR one or more users of the Service for any reason, you release MINT (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Copyright Notice and Takedown Procedures. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from this Site by contacting MINT’s copyright agent (identified below) and providing the information below. In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, MINT maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Site who are repeat infringers.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
MINT’s agent for copyright issues relating to this SITE is as follows:
The Taranto Group, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Notice
11100 Ash Street, Suite 208
Leawood, KS 66211
- General Provisions.
- Governing Law/Exclusive Venue/Waiver of Trial by Jury.
Last updated on May 14, 2020