The relationships we share with our clients are what keeps them coming back month after month, year after year. At AesthetiCare, our providers build these connections and care for them to the best of our ability. That’s what makes a great team, and ultimately, a successful medspa.
In this episode, we talk with Ardeth Arman, our shining star of sclerotherapy. A former NICU nurse and 10 year member of the AesthetiCare team, Ardeth has forged some of the deepest, most caring relationships with our clients. She shares her journey that brought her to aesthetics, why she loves being in the industry, and how she cares for the clients she sees. We love Ardeth and are so excited to share her story with you.
In this episode we discuss:
- How she came to aesthetics
- The process of transitioning from NICU to Sclerotherapy
- What she loves about being part of the AesthetiCare team
- How strives to care for her clients
- Her introduction and learning process with Sclerotherapy
- What she is most excited about in the industry
Keep up with Ardeth:
MINT Training Resources based on today’s discussion:
- Want to hire awesome staff like Ardeth? Our Superstar Staffing E-course takes you through the process of vetting applicants to build the team of your dreams.
- Curious to know more about Ardeth’s industry standouts? Learn more about Sculptra.
- Train your team like AesthetiCare with our online E-course subscriptions for onboarding or ongoing training for your clinic. Schedule a Demo to see the content for yourself.