Going back to school to continue the pursuit of a new career path seems like the ultimate deterrent for some. Yet, so many people find their passion after taking that leap. We’re so lucky that AesthetiCare Nurse Practitioner and MINT Aesthetics Trainer, Meredith Keller, did just that! As today’s guest, she shares her experience of juggling work, kids, marriage, and life while tackling nurse practitioner school. Meredith transitioned to aesthetics after spending the beginning of her career in communications and, eventually, medical nursing. It became apparent to her that by furthering her education, she would be able to work more autonomously within aesthetics. Now, Meredith splits her time between AesthetiCare as a provider and MINT Aesthetics as a trainer to share her expertise with others in the industry. Join us as we discuss learning moments, challenges in her journey, goals in her career and more!
In this episode we discuss:
- Leaving a career in cardiology for aesthetics
- Treating clients through diVa
- How going back to school supported her career growth
- Learning moments and biggest rewards
- Adding lasers into a client’s care plan
- Being a leader in retail sales while avoiding traditional sales strategy
Keep up with Meredith:
MINT Training Resources based on today’s discussion:
- Learn more about how diVa can help clients regain control of their lives. Our diVa Vaginal Rejuvination E-course covers in-depth training on technology basics, treatment protocols, hands on demonstrations, and more.
- Use our Events E-course to learn how you can host events to bring in clients and even staff!
- Want to find awesome staff like Meredith? Our Superstar Staffing E-course takes you through the process of vetting applicants to build the team of your dreams.
- Not an E-course Subscriber? Learn more about our different E-course Subscription Options or schedule a demo to see the content for yourself.