If we had a dollar for every time someone asked us “what’s it like working with your spouse?”…. let’s just say we’d have a lot of dollars! You’d be surprised to learn that there are actually quite a few practices in our industry who are run by husband and wife teams. We love talking to other (crazy) couples who chose to combine their personal and business lives, and learn how they split responsibilities, compare office dynamics, and what works best for them.
This week’s podcast guests are a fellow husband and wife power couple, Dr. Steven and Sara Camp from Camp Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics. These two have an amazing practice in Fort Worth, Texas, and make working with your spouse look easy! Tune in as we talk about the different roles they play, how their surgical and nonsurgical services complement each other, and their advice on some of the speed bumps and hurdles that come with opening a practice.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The dynamics behind working together and their different roles in the practice
- How they limit turnover and build an amazing team
- What they are most excited about in the industry
- How they keep open communication with their team
- What have been some of the struggles they’ve overcome in building their business
- Their advice for people starting their own practices
Learn More about Dr. Steven and Sara Camp:
- Check out their practice Steven Camp MD Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics
- Connect with them on Instagram or Facebook.
MINT Training Resources based on today’s discussion:
- Looking for the tips on building an amazing team? Our Superstar Staffing E-course is jam packed with how we hire, staff incentive examples, on-boarding training plans, and more!
- Need some guidance on starting your own practice and building your business? Our Business Blueprints E-course is a great option for clinic owners looking for additional resources on equipment purchasing, business financials, and more.
- Not an E-course Subscriber? Learn more about our different E-course Subscription Options or Schedule a Demoto see the content for yourself.
- Interested in coming to Kansas City for business consulting or clinical training? Learn more about MINT Private Training and Consulting.