There’s always more work behind the curtain, and being an aesthetics provider is no different. Each day, our team is putting in tremendous effort to create excellent experiences for our clients. Join us in this episode as we talk with Laura Madsen, licensed Aesthetician with more than 20 years in the industry. Aside from being a provider with AesthetiCare, she also works with MINT Aesthetics training other clinics on laser treatments. Today, Laura will share her favorite treatments, interactions with clients, and best practices as a provider. We love having Laura on our team and hope you’ll enjoy getting to know her, too.
In this episode we discuss:
- How she entered the industry as a makeup artist
- Handling difficult cases and clients
- The importance of clear communication before, during and after treatment
- Rewarding experiences through acne scar treatment
- Providing great customer service within the Client/Provider relationship
- Managing your schedule as a provider
Keep up with Laura:
MINT Training Resources based on today’s discussion:
- See what all the excitement is about with BBL and Moxi! Our BBL and Moxi E-courses cover in-depth training on technology basics, safe-start settings, treatment protocols, hands on demonstrations, and more.
- Want to learn more about Microneedling? MINT’s online E-course offers an abundance of information and training for your convenience.
- Hire your own awesome staff like Laura with the Superstar Staffing E-course!
- Ready to subscribe to MINT’s E-courses? Purchase your subscription or schedule a Demo to see the content for yourself.
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Listen on Spotify Podcasts